TECH-PLAST is a family company founded by Małgorzata and Wojciech Bochiński. Its history dates back to the late 1990s, when the first production line was launched in Bystrzyca.
A significant increase in production over the years and increasingly higher market requirements have led to the need to launch additional production lines. As a result, in 2012 the company’s main branch was moved to modern facilities in Jelcz-Laskowice. The implemented technologies allowed for obtaining very high quality products and high production capacity, thanks to which the company entered foreign markets.
The dynamic development of the company resulted in the launch of a tool department dealing with the creation and regeneration of injection molds. In 2016 the tool room was equipped with CNC digital machine tools, EDM machines and 3D printing machines. Faster implementation of new and increasingly difficult orders allowed us to attract many clients at home and abroad.
To meet the current requirements of the dynamically developing plastics market, in the years 2018 – 2019, TECH-PLAST replaced the entire machine park. We currently have 8 production lines with injection molding machines with clamping forces from 35 to 160 tons, on which we produce over 40 million products annually.
Since the beginning of the company’s existence, we have been trying to operate ecologically, therefore, we also use recycled materials for our production. In addition, in 2019. we launched a woodworking department in which we manufacture furniture and wooden accessories.
We cordially invite you to cooperation.
– plastic buckles used, among others in the production of work clothes, backpacks, bags, in a full range of sizes: 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 38, 40, 50mm
– plastic fasteners, safety fasteners and gsm accessories for the advertising industry in sizes 10, 15, 20, 25mm
– belt regulators used, among others in the production of dog leashes, bags and backpacks in the following sizes: 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50mm
– plastic dart tips in 6 types and aileron feathers with 1/4 and 2BA thread
– SIMPLEFIX leveling systems compatible with tiles with a height of 3 to 22m and a joint thickness of 1, 1.5, 2, 3mm
– EQUAL LEVEL leveling systems compatible with 6 to 14 mm high tiles and 1.5 mm joint thickness
– SIMPLEFIX assembly wedges from 1 to 9mm thick, used to adjust the height of the tiles, set the panels in the right position and used for the installation of doors or windows
– wiring handles for pipes, both open and closed, in sizes 16, 18, 20, 22, 28, 37mm
– other plastic accessories such as: belt hangers, o-rings, d-rings, clasps, window scrapers, thread bobbins, string stoppers
– designer interior furniture and garden furniture
– houses for dogs
– injection molds, stamping dies, instruments. We use various metals for production, including steels hardened to 65HRC, aluminum, copper, brass, plastic plates (POM, PA, PE, TEFLON, EPP), composites (textolite)
Plastic injection services:
We process plastics such as: PP, PE, PA, POM, ABS, PS, PVC, TPU, TPE. We have a modern machine park consisting of 8 new injection molding machines: HAITIAN, CHEN HSONG, ARBURG, BATTENFELD and DEMAG with clamping forces from 35 to 160 tons and injection weights up to 290g. Additional equipment for each machine allows you to meet even the most difficult tasks of our customers.
ul. Wrocławska 78
Fax: +48 71 303 04 firstname.lastname@example.org
+48 603 121 990
+48 604 409 639
+48 725 285 627